Sunday, September 2, 2012

Wardrobe Department

Found this.....
.....through a friends bog and thought I would join up! =)

We had our last outdoor service of the season and while I originally had planned on wearing something more fallish, my Mom threw a monkey wrench into my plans by giving me this shirt of hers I've been coveting all season and it went PERFECTLY with this skirt I could never find a shirt for, so springy colors it was!

Sorry for the less then stellar picture quality, these are cell phone pics I happened to have because my sister wanted to see what I was wearing to church! 
Shirt: Dress barn via Mom, Cami: JcPenny, Skirt: Made by me  

Shoes: Old Navy, Necklace: Kohl's, Earrings: Made by me, Bracelet: Shop-Ko

6 comments:

  1. I love that you made that skirt! I really, really need to learn how to sew! Thanks so much for linking up, I'm now following along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on Modern Modest Beauty's Sunday Style. I love your outfit. Perhaps because, I love spring colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! That shirt is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely skirt! I like spring colours.They are always cheerful, though at the moment I'm longing for fall colours because I want fall to be here. (Something about crisp weather and jackets and scarfs and mittens. Can't wait!)

    The Decoy Bride was a fun movie. I don't care much for romantic movies, but that one, it is just so sweet and fun! And yes, David Tennant getting to use his Scottish accent, perfect! (The ring part is my favourite. "She's married." "To who?" *Wiggles ring finger.* His expression cracks me up!)

    Oh yes, I love kilts. I wish I knew more chaps who wear them. I think they are very manly, maybe because it takes a brave man to put them on...

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you watch Sky Captain you shall have to let me know what you think of it. 8-D

    Aw yes, escape plan. It turned out better then the first time, but now I've a whole chapter stumping me. Evil chapter.

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so cute! I love your shoes! That's nice that you have outdoor services

    sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!