Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Insta-Life

Harvesting all of our basil and other herbs to make pesto. I had the idea to use sage and pecans instead of basil and pine nuts in one batch, and let me just say, it was FANTASTIC!!! Add some dried cranberries and it tastes like Thanksgiving on a spoon!

 This adorable little cutie is Buggy(aka, Hannah Grace), she is the cutest niece in the world!

See what I mean?

Look Ma, we found headbands with flowers as big as our heads, just like Buggy!

I was bored and snapped this pic while waiting in the car, this wasn't photo shopped at all, but looks all instagram-esque anyway! =)

I guess these next two aren't Instagram, but they are on my iPod as backgrounds!

This picture is so lovely, I fell like I could sit there all day with this girl, who I just know is a kindred spirit! All the while talking of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings.....

....and last but not least, does anyone else LOVE these?


2 comments:

  1. Your niece is absolutely adorable! And I LOVE that picture with the autumn leaves and the girl reading- totally something I would do! And those socks are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! BABY!!! I need to find people with babies, all the ones I knew grew up. I've not held a baby in so long.

    Thank you for your comment 8-D It was very encouraging.

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!