Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pinspired

Saw it.....loved it.....pinned it.....

.....wore it!!!

Well, okay, almost wore it! I got pretty darn close! I couldn't belt it as the skirt, since it fits around my hips, had to much extra to bunch up under a belt to wear it around my waist with a shirt tucked in!  
Shirt and Cami: JcPenny, Skirt: Made by me 

See how I cleverly replaced the sunglasses with a  necklace? ;-)
Shoes: Target, Earrings: Made my me, Bracelet: Shop-Ko, Necklace: Kohl's

 The moral of the story? Hair today goon tomorrow....wait, oops, sorry, wrong moral!.....

Ahem, the real moral is, don't let not having the exact pieces in a pinned outfit stop you from being trying to recreate it with what you have in your closet! 

Said the obsessive about about not having the EXACT pieces to recreate an outfit pot, who is knowingly calling the kettle black, but is trying to reform and not have to have everything perfect and matching the original..... 

How about you? Have you tried out a favorite pin? 


5 comments:

  1. I have the pin saved. I WILL Try it. Soon. :)

    you looked adorable.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I like it. My sister loves outfits too, I'm rubbish at them, but such is life. (Especially when said life is editing.) I love the skirt, by the way.

    You have a place booked on the rocket now. (Yeah, somehow, all those preordered hover boards never made it. o.O)

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mind if I follow your blog? I don't have one of my own or anything, but I sort of enjoy yours:)
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, thanks, go right on ahead Bella, the more the merrier! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, a living breathing editor...something about the idea leaves me speechless. I will likely end up locking mine away and keeping him forever.

    I don't think my book will ever make it to the shelves because I'm doing self-publishing, but it will be on online shelves if that counts 8-D

    Allons-y

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!