Thursday, September 6, 2012

Insta-Life

A small peak at the goings on of my life through Instagram! =)

Our sunflowers are blooming like crazy! I LOVE the dark ones!

I've been itching to wear this burnt orange skirt since I bought it at the same time as my pink maxi skirt (all the wayback in April) yeah for fall!

Pumkin. Spice. Fraps!!  Yes, they are back at Starbucks!!!!!!!!!!!! The cookies were made by me however, chewy molasses cookies with candied ginger.....I may have chosen to make these because they went perfectly with the frap..... ;-)

4 comments:

  1. I love burnt orange! It's such an awesome color, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...I love the pumpkin spice lattes, but I've never had a frap! I need to try one:) Love that orange skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to try that punkin spice drink, I'm just wanting for it to get more fall ish here. Maybe I will go out once my editing is done and sip it while walking in the park. (Were I in a romantic movie I would then meet a chap like Thornton who would walk about with me and talk about...chipmonks.)

    ANYHOW....lovely skirt 8-D Fall is such fun!

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I pass people all the time who talk really loud on their phone, and then wonder why you've overheard.
    "I do have ears, I couldn't help but hear it." They make spying a bit too easy.

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!