Thursday, August 9, 2012

Awkward and Awesome

~AWKWARD~

~A metal toilet seat in a park rest room.....I mean, who's bright idea was that? No toilet seat should be warmer then body temperature.....EVER! It's just weird! =P

~Getting glared at by the man in front of you at the movies because you are laughing at the FUNNY parts of a movie.....can I help it if I find different things amusing then most folks? The name of Thor's and Loki's home world just gets me every time.....my sister coined the phrase booty protectors.....if you've seen the Thor or the Avengers you'll know what I'm talking about! ;-)


~AWESOME~

~Cinnamon swirl bread (no raisins please!) lightly toasted and cream cheese frosting.....need I say more??

~This may appear to be just another pretty ALARM CLOCK.....but click the link to find out why I am determined to one day own this clock!

~I finally went to see The Avengers and I must say, it definitely was AWESOME! The Hulk was far better then in his other movies.....it doesn't hurt I love the actor who played him.....
.....that hair.....
.....those brooding eyes..... 
.....that mellow smooth voice.....
.....*sigh*...
.....ahem.....
.....back on subject..... 

.....and Captain America has climbed to the top of my favorite of the Avengers list (he was tied for first with Thor)
(Though if the Hulk ever gets a decent movie he may sneak up to first place!)

Black Widows hair was gorgeous and I loved how her character instead of denying her femininity used it to her advantage! =)

The movie was just so gosh darn funny ( A LIST OF THE FUNNIEST MOMENTS, not mine, but I agree with all of them!)  and the action while there was a lot of it, it wasn't very gory action, which I hate!  ;-)


So, in other words...you know what? I'll let them say it.....

Ps.....a hint for those who may have not been introduced to this little quirk of Marvel movies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!