Monday, December 3, 2012

Insta-Life

The tri-color cauliflour we had roasted on Thanksgiving, yum!

The yummiest tea, tastes like spiced apple cider!

Red glitter shoes, an amaretto latte and a long book, what more could girl ask for?

While making it was a stressful (running out of ingredients and having to run to the store,  our water getting turned off in the middle of the messiest part of making it kind of stress) this magic flan cake was UH-mazing!

 I found my favorite Amy Grant CD on record (who knew she'd been singing since the early 80's?) my love of the song Tennessee Christmas doesn't seem so odd anymore!


1 comment:

  1. This is a reminder email about the upcoming Blog Book Party you signed up for. Your date is set for Janurary 8th. And if you could have your post to be my the 7th (Please send in the body of an email because I cannot seem to get them to copy and paste otherwise) that would be great!
    I am excited to read your entry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!