Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Buckhead Tuesday.....

.....AKA the day formally known as Starbucks Tuesday, but as the nearest Starbucks is 20 minutes away, we discovered a new, and my favorite coffee joint.

Even though on a recent Saturday many good ol' boys were spotted waiting for their pre-hunting coffee (does it seem weird to get a fancy coffee drink before you go and hide in the woods to shoot something or is it just me?)  it's like someone took a coffee joint, hipsters included, and plopped it down in the middle of my small southern town, and for this little bit of northwestern flavor I am extremely grateful, as I may be a wee bit home sick for the cold and familiar sights of Bend, OR!

Like previously stated they have Amaretto (or almond, or orgeat, whatever you call it!) syrup, so that alone bumps them to favorite status! Some of the other combos I've tried are, white chocolate peppermint, white chocolate cinnamon, Mexican mocha, of course amaretto, and today was cherry chocolate! 

Yum!!

This picture isn't from today, but it's a picture first good amaretto latte I'd had in YEARS, and I just like the picture! How could you not like a picture that includes glitter shoes, coffee and a book?

Linking up with Kelli over at Nothing Less Than Bread! Come on over and join us!

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Cherry Chocolate, now that sounds interesting!! And your coffee shop sounds intriguing!! Thanks for linking up, I get so excited when I see the linkies down at the bottom of the posts and it's SO fun reading what people are drinking!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh LOVE that flav. combo... So gonna try it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a bit odd to get fancy coffee then go hunting...they don't do that where I'm from.

    That coffee sounds rather nice. I don't like Starbucks much as it tastes too much like coffee for me. (My mum and I go to a gas station for ours because it has more flavour. I like to get white chocolate ones.)

    Aye, I would rather read over sleep as well. More fun.

    Emails like to mess up. I will keep an eye out for it and if it doesn't come again I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the second paragraph I thought you ended it with saying the word "or" because of the position it was in. It actually took me several moments to realize it was the abbreviation for Oregon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!