Sunday, November 25, 2012

I'm Alive!

This blog hasn't been run robots or anything since we moved, pinky swear!
(Excuse me, the word pinky is not in my spell check? What is up with that??)

Anyhoodle.....

I have been to busy and tired to take outfit pictures.....blah, blah, blah, excuses, excuses.....but as we are mostly unpacked and settled in, I will hopefully start posting a bit more regularly now! 

*snicker* As regularly as I ever did.....
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After much research and internet searching about the area churches, I scientifically narrowed it down to a few.....Hmm, any cute single guys in their pictures.....no really, that wasn't the only reason, but I have to admit to looking *shameface*.....we went to the same church the past two Sundays and really like it! The funny thing is, it's another First Baptist Church, the same name of the church we just left!

Now, on to what really matters, what did I wear?
 Dress: Made by me, Belt: Shop-Ko

Boots: Jessica London? 

If you look closely you will see a green bow.....but my hair is eating it.....like it tends to do with hair things.....one a side note, my hair has been really liking to humidity, I was worried, but they appear to be getting along for now!
Earrings: Hair Salon, Green Hair Bow: Pay-Less Shoes

Linking up with Jenny today!

2 comments:

  1. Katy I love your dress! Thanks for the comment over at my blog too. I am glad you are alive and well. :) What sort of record player do you have? Would your recommend it? I am in the market for one to play my records on.

    God bless!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely dress, and I love your boots. Your hair sounds like mine. I use to wear ribbons, but they got lost in the thick blackness and I no longer seem much of a point as I have to fight them back out later.
    I love your curls, by the way, on a bit of a random note.

    Is the room you're in your new bedroom?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!