Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Insta-Life

Picked up a free app from Starbucks (they have a new one each week on little cards by the register) and this is a small fraction of the results.....it's called Pocketbooth!

View from my new bedroom window, not to shabby, eh?!

Packing is not the hard part of moving people, unpacking has it beat for hardness and stress by a MILE!

 If you want to eat cake (which a very nice neighbor lady brought over to us last night!) for breakfast, just have it with a cup of coffee and then it's coffee cake and a more socially accepted form of breakfast food! ;-)

Our "basement"! It just has rocks and dirt for walls and smells like a cave, how cool is that?! 

3 comments:

  1. Can I come play in your basement?

    Umpacking, as you sad, is not fun. I hope you are able to finish soon so you all can fall over and rest.

    I am very glad you liked the trailer! That makes me happy. 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Socially acceptable form of breakfast... Lol

    Yeah, unpacking's pretty bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how they place books sometimes. Because I've read many books which seem in the wrong section. Many children books that leave me wondering how many children would actually get the story, or actually read it.

    Oh yes, I love Grimm! My friends were watching it and told me about it so I watched the first and instantly liked it. And the more I watch the more I like. I love Nick and Monroe's friendship, and I just plan love Monroe. He is great!
    That is VERY cool they filmed three hours from you! Were I you I would have gone down and hid in the area and stalked them till the police threw me out.

    Which was the last one you saw? I get them on Hulu so I am always a bit behind. The last one ended with a cliff hanger, the one I saw. Where Nick is mad at Juliet so goes to stay with Monroe.
    I'm still not sure what I think of Juliet or everything about that. I didn't like her in season one, but then she lost her memory and she was all sweet and now they are all mad at each other...and Nick will be mad at the Royal - I forget his name ALL the time.

    Anyhow, I am eager too to see what happens next. It seems Nick is having to decide if he will be a Grimm or a policeman and he is realizing he cannot do both.

    Now, I shall end my half-asleep geeky ramble and bid thee adieu.

    How is moving in going? Settled yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!