Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What I've Been Up To.....

....or in other words, why I haven't been posting! ;-)

~It's VBS this week and I am in charge of rewriting the skits, getting rehearsals together and acting in them. While it's not very much work during VBS for me this year, the time leading up to it was way busier the normal and I am gone fore 4-5 hours in the afternoon. Cowabunga dudes!

~We're getting my little sis(Maybe not so little now that she's 18!) off to Latvia for 6 weeks to intern at a summer camp. GO BECCA!!!

~There were two b-days. Becca turned 18 and I turned 25!
I went to my new favorite restaurant and had the best dessert EVER. Creme brulee cheesecake, yum! Some one had the genius ideas to combine my two favorite desserts, so I would no longer have to choose between them, thank you Greg's Grill!!
I also got to try Ice Wine, which I have been fascinated by since I heard about 5 years ago. It lived up to my expectations which was a pretty tall order there folks!

~My Dad very kindly left his very nice DSLR camera for me to play with, but when I went to get the pics off of it, I failed! The memory card I found was HUGE and there is no slot on my computer the right size and I can't find a cable to that would work either. So, as soon as I get the pics off of that you'll get to see some awesome(hopefully) pics!

That's about it, hopefully after we get my sister off and VBS ends, things will calm down and I can start posting more regularly again!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!