Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm Baaaack!

Hi everybody! First order of business, I got my hair trimmed.....yes, again! I took in a picture of this girls hair and the hairdresser gave me the cut and wet it looks almost the same.....

 .....but once again I am reminded of the thickness of my hair. Mine, when dry, will never lay close and wavy to my head like that. I love it though! It only took an hour for it to air dry this morning, yeah!

Why am I wearing pants in the summer when skirts are so much cooler and much more summery looking? I'll let you in on a little secret.....it's only when I wear pants that I'm a  lazy butt and skip shaving my legs....TMI?....maybe..... but am I pretty sure that most of you do the same thing?.....Yep!.....You know who you are! ;-)
 Button Down: ShopKo
Cami: Jc Penny (one of their cheap tanks turned around back wards)
Jeans: Venezia via eBay
Earrings: ShopKo
Necklace: B-day gift.

As soon as I saw this necklace at Hallmark I fell in love with it. It's like a locket and they have tons of the little charms you can pick out to out inside! =)

An awesome RAINBOW (check out the link) that showed up two days in a row!

 I noticed it showed up better when I was wearing my sunglasses, so I put them in front of the camera lens and took a few pics! My own make shift lens filter, I felt so Magyver-y!
 

My Dad is letting me play with his DSLR and it's making my little point and shoot seem so very sad and slow by comparison!! I love the manual focus for macro shots!


And lastly my B-day breakfast were the worlds BEST doughnuts! They are just normal raised doughnuts, but the pink frosting is berry flavored or something, it's sooooo yummy and they usually only put it on the cake doughnuts, which I don't like. So, one year I asked if we could order these special and even though every time we get them the lady grumbles, I still make my family get them for me! What can I say? They really are the best! =)

2 comments:

  1. great post! You're hair cut looks lovely and those doughnuts look really yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute hair! and i love your shirt!=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!