Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Geez, I can't Come up With Titles.....

Hello all my beautiful bloggy friends! 

Yes fair maidens, tis I, wearing a hippie-esque shirt that doesn't male me look 9 months pregnant and shorts on a Sunday  *GASP* I know right? And even though I kept waiting for the lightning to strike it never did, but a vague sense of wrong doing and guilt did follow me around all day.....once a Catholic always a Catholic in the guilt department! =)

Check out those sleeves, aren't they purttyful?
Shirt: Dress Barn, Shorts: Venezia via eBay, Belt: Shop-Ko 

Shoes: PayLess (I LOVE these shoes!!!) 

Bangles: Dress barn, Earrings: JcPenny

Another eBay find that hasn't only been worn once as I couldn't find a shirt I liked with it, enter the navy tank and the sweater because it was cold! (relativity speaking of course, it was in the 60's but I was expecting 90's so it felt way colder!)
Sweater: Kohls, Tank: Wal-Mart, Cami: JcPenny, Skirt: Venezia via eBay, Boots: Wal-Mart 

Got the watch along with the bangles and shirt from the first outfit. I almost bought it full price but stopped myself and then found it for 60% off, I love doing that! =)
Earrings: Posh Patina, Necklace: made by me from scavenged parts, Warch: Dress barn, Bracelet: FredMeyer 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, that first outfit is GORGEOUS!!! I want it, I want it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!