Friday, October 28, 2011

Feelin' Fallish!

This is what I wore to make the caramel apples in the previous post, I felt very fallish! =)
Sweater: Target, Cami: JcPenny, Skirt: Made by Me, Shoes: Payless

Love doing this with my hair! I got the flower from a pay it forward blog swap. It's on a pin back so I just attached it to a little girls hair bow....I may have inadvertently stolen the hair bow from a little girl at church....hey, she gave it to me to hold and I stuck it in my purse, promptly forgetting about it until I cleaned my purse out.....

The necklace and earrings I was wearing, I love those earrings! I'm also kind of digging this picture, I have non-squinty eyes and only one chin!!! ;-)
Earrings: Fred Meyer, Necklace: Wal-Mart

I finally figured out a picture taking set up in my room, so welcome to my new picture local and yes, I desperately need more bookshelves! =)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!