Wednesday, October 26, 2011

??????????????

One of my favorite fall activities was completed this week.....

.....any guesses as to what it was? =)
 (The above caramel is homemade by the way, we found a REALLY simple and VERY tasty recipe!)

Caramel Apples!!




The tasty results!

I'm a plain caramel girl myself, but I branched out this year and made one with peanuts and mini chocolate bits, it was good, but I'm glad I snagged one of the extras and made a plain one, 'cause that is still by far my favorite!
 Well, plain expect for the wax paper stuck to the bottom.....if it's stuck to my food that means it's food too, right? ;-)

We are wimps and cut our apples up....hey, it makes them way easier to eat and you don't waste the apple by just eating the first layer, then forlornly look at your formerly caramel covered treat and sigh before chucking it in the trash! =P

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!