Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ramdomosity

Yes, another hair cut.....This is the last one, I swear!

No, really it is, I promise!
 (Really it HAS to be, my head feels far to bumpy to go any shorter!)

I've been loving painting my nails and have been wanting to branch out, I would love to get the colors to do this one.....

.....and this one!

I wonder how hard these would be to recreate?

I love this movie.....what just sayin'!

I just may have to buy this necklace. I've been wanting a big heart on a leather cord and while I have the leather cord the heart has been an elusive creature!

How faerie taleish is this ring? I feel like I could raise kings and control the weather with such a ring.....can anyone say overactive imagination? It is really purty though! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!