Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kristin Chenoweth

I love Kristin Chenoweth. The first thing I saw here in was the 2003 remake of The Music Man (which I like better then the original, but as this upsets people let's just keep this between you and me, 'kay?)

Since then I've seen her in the now defunct Pushing Daisies, Bewitched and guest starring on a few episodes of Glee (which is a whole different rant, don't get me started on the direction they took that show!)

My White Knight, love this song!

I've sat staring at the sky singing this song in my head more times then I'd care to admit!
                  

It looks like the color scheme for her wardrobe was pink and green, my two favorite colors to pair together!

This one isn't from the movie, but I love it so much I had to include it! If you want another laugh look up Taylor's Rebuttal on YouTube, very funny!

3 comments:

  1. I first fell in love with Kristen when I saw YouTube videos on Wicked. She is an amazing and talented performer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wandering through my blog's followers, stumbled upon yours, and simply HAD to comment when I saw a post about one of my all-time favorite performers.

    While I'm not a huge fan of anything to do with the Music Man remake, My White Knight is a GORGEOUS song and I adore Kristin singing it. <3 Much as I love Shirley Jones as Marian the Librarian, I will never forgive the filmmakers for cutting that song out and putting in that "Being In Love" song.

    I also love Kristin in Wicked, and as Lily St. Regis in the Disney version of Annie. She's just ridiculously talented, no matter what she does.

    Have you heard "Girl in 14G?" That's another funny one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard the girl in 14G, I almost put that one in my post, but Taylor the Latte Boy won out by a smidgen!=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!