Monday, November 29, 2010

Almost.....There.....

I am only 3,000 words away from winning NaNoWriMo! Eegads, this time around has been filled with sooo many days of not writing and then having to catch up! I was going great until my computer ate 5,000 words(Totally my fault, I had a proper warning, but like usual I didn't carefully read the little pop up window!) that put me behind and I have madly been playing catch up ever since!

I will be starting right up with the Christmas fun on Wednesday, so stay tuned!
I did have take sometime to Christmas-fy the blog layout, I love this time of year!=)

2 comments:

  1. You'll do it! If you fail, you will have to live with my bragging I did it but you did not, na, na, na, na, na. How is that for motovation? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout of your blog - so festive and inspiring!

    Good luck with finishing up NaNoWriMo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!