Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Vintage Jewelry Swap

Hi Folks! I am taking a break from NaNoWriMo to show you the goodies I received in a vintage jewelry swap that I participated in set up by Kjrsten over at http://haveacuteday.blogspot.com/! My swap partner lives in Canada which in and of it self was neat! I eagerly awaited my package and opened it to reveal the beautiful scarf you see the items photographed on wrapped around the jewelry.



The brooches will be joining the brooch boquet line up! She put the smaller tems on vintage photographs, how cool is that idea?=)

I loved this picture, it's an advertisement for men's shirts!

The cutest little clip on earrings, I will definitely find a way to re purpose these!

A close up of one of the cards, I loved her pose!

This pair of lovely ladies look just like my grandmother and her sister, who knows maybe they are! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey KatySue!

    Thanks so much for being my blog partner! I just got your package in the mail - thank you SO much! I love everything, and will have to blog about it in a future post!

    Thanks too for these photos - they've really highlighted the pieces! It was fun putting it together with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!