Monday, May 10, 2010

WIFD~Day Two

It was supposed to be sunny and almost 60 today. It is raining outside and only about 45! =( Gotta love spring in the high desert! I need to learn to take better self portraits, that's the problem with being the photographer in the household, you can't get good pics of yourself!!
Sweater~Wal Mart
 Dress~Made by me
Shoes~Black flats that are in such bad shape they were removed for the picture! I just haven't been able to find a new pair that I like!
Earrings(pic to follow)~ Made by me

My friend Daisy is kindly holding the earrings for me. They seemed to go with the vintage French feeling of my fabric!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!