Thursday, May 2, 2013

Just a Little Bit of Life.....



I KatySue Pillsbury do raise the right hand of wrongess and admit the brussel sprouts (when properly prepared) or fantastically wonderful!

Mmm, brussel sprouts lightly sauteed with olive, salt pepper and craisins! 

New jewelry organizer that I've been crushing on for months. It's just as awesome as I thought it would be! =) Look now I have even more room for jewelry!

Have all y'all been to Hobby Lobby? It's a craft/home decor/magical store of wonders! I love it! I got the lamp that is in the picture with my jewelry organizer there. If you have one in your town I would suggest not taking your purse or you will have no money left!

Now that my jewelry is no longer a solid metal lump on top of my dresser (see above picture) it needed something to make it purtyful. Enter the vase in the middle which will change with the season. Hobby Lobby was having a sale on these fantastic plastic beaded flower stems and I might have gone a little crazy.....

My view leaving work at 6am every morning! I'm still in awe of the way the fog gathers in the low spots, it makes my smile every time I see it!

Does anyone else remember The Little Bits? Is was a show on Nickelodeon a looooong time ago. It was the adventures of David the Gnome and I loved it!!


9 comments:

  1. ok, Im really liking this jewelry organizer thingie :) I really, really hate tangled necklaces & such. And how much easier it would be to just go to your wall & grab what you need from the organizer???? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE my organizer and it is much easier to find the pieces I want to wear now! I saw it in a catalog for over $100 but through almost over zealous internet searching I found it for way cheaper here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004D95U0E/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

      Delete
  2. Lovely organizer! It's a true wonder to behold! And lovely fog!! I a huge fog lover! It my happiest morning drives to work when there's thick fog to navigate. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always used to want to walk in the clouds and then someone informed me that's basically what fog was and I've been in love with it ever since!! =)

      Delete
  3. Oh, yes! Bravo to a jewelry organizer that works - KatySue thank you for sharing. I've needed something for ages so perhaps I'll take a look at this next time I get to Hobby Lobby. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's a kink the where you can buy the organizer: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004D95U0E/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

      I love mine and can't recommend it enough!!

      Delete
  4. I wish we got more fog around here, I love walking in it whenever we do get it.

    Brussel sprouts are good, doubly so because they remind me of Tintin. (A bit weird, but it works.)

    VERY pretty dresser arrangement! And I like your new jelwery holder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had brussel sprouts last night! AH-DORE! They are tiny cabbages and I love cabbage. Have you tried slicing then roasting some cabbage? Equally as delicious. Sprinkle with some parmesesan cheese and you got yourself an awesome side dish. Hope all is well on your end. I always enjoy when you comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your morning view is absolutely gorgeous. Doesn't having a beautiful commute make going to work much nicer? I know I feel like that getting to drive up the coast everyday.
    Aunt Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!