Thursday, May 2, 2013

Just a Little Bit of Life.....



I KatySue Pillsbury do raise the right hand of wrongess and admit the brussel sprouts (when properly prepared) or fantastically wonderful!

Mmm, brussel sprouts lightly sauteed with olive, salt pepper and craisins! 

New jewelry organizer that I've been crushing on for months. It's just as awesome as I thought it would be! =) Look now I have even more room for jewelry!

Have all y'all been to Hobby Lobby? It's a craft/home decor/magical store of wonders! I love it! I got the lamp that is in the picture with my jewelry organizer there. If you have one in your town I would suggest not taking your purse or you will have no money left!

Now that my jewelry is no longer a solid metal lump on top of my dresser (see above picture) it needed something to make it purtyful. Enter the vase in the middle which will change with the season. Hobby Lobby was having a sale on these fantastic plastic beaded flower stems and I might have gone a little crazy.....

My view leaving work at 6am every morning! I'm still in awe of the way the fog gathers in the low spots, it makes my smile every time I see it!

Does anyone else remember The Little Bits? Is was a show on Nickelodeon a looooong time ago. It was the adventures of David the Gnome and I loved it!!