Thursday, May 16, 2013

Awkward and Awesome!

~AWKWARD~

~I KatySue Pillsbury am a opossum killer, or at the very least an opossum maim-er! I slowed down to let him waddle across the road, but then he stopped at the edge of the road, so I went ahead and speed up then the darn thing decided to play chicken with my car and let's just say he lost..... =(

~I can't be the only one who forgets to take to foil packet out of the ramen noodles before dumpling them in the water.....right?

~ My new shift at work, they got rid of the night shift so I am now working the 2pm-10pm shift and as nice as it is to have my mornings free, I would rather start early and finish at a normal time rather then start late and finish late!

~Did you know that tickets on the floor for the Micheal Buble concert in Nashville are over $1,000!? Sorry,  no one is worth paying $1,000 bucks to see, not even Mr. Buble! The nose bleed seats are even a wee bit above my price range, so sorry Buble, I will just have to continue enjoying your music from afar!

~AWESOME~

~The new shift did come with a pay raise, so that is a major plus!

~I finally gave in and cut myself some Zooey Deschanel bangs and let me say, I'm loving them! I'll post pics soon, I promise!

~Got to see the Lion King Broadway show last week! Another perk at work, I went with the family I work for, so my third row front and center ticket was paid for and I got paid to sit there and watch the show, so that was pretty awesome! 

~And a segway from the above item, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST is coming to Nashville in the fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This girl is so excited and is totally shellin' out the dough for good seats and swag come show time!!!!!!!!!!

~I found candy coated popcorn! I had some form a mall when I was 6 or 7 and have been looking for it ever since. Why looking it up online never occurred to me before I don't know, but I did and now have a source for this most delicious treat!
If you would like to try some for your self, go to KuKuRuZa and start drooling!

And in June their flavor of the month is Huckleberry, yum!

2 comments:

  1. Oh gral!! You're getting my dream...one of my dreams is to see a Disney on Broadway!! And okay...wow. $1000 for Michael Buble?? That's pretty insane, if ya ask me!! And bangs?? Pictures, please!! Make haste, make haste!! I've had bangs for the past like 6 months...but I think I'm going back to 'swoosh' bangs again...bangs over to the side. But man...I do so love the bangs-across-the-forehead look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with Zooey, seriously. She is all over my Lady Crushes board on Pinterest, as well as my actual inspiration board at home. I am so sad about the opossum! Poor little guy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!