Thursday, April 18, 2013

Don't Stop Believin'

 Totally stealing this idea from Kelli over here at: Nothing Less Than Bread!


~I believe in sweet iced tea, specifically at this moment maple cream sweet iced tea, yum!

~I believe that one day I will get used to it being 80 and humid in April, but that day is not today!

~I believe in books and their ability to make me the best arm chair traveler there is!

~I believe in feather earrings and owls, oh yes I do! 

 (Shirt and Cami: JCP, Shorts: Venizia brand via Goodwill, Earrings: Wal-Mart)

~I believe in nail polish!

~By golly.....I do believe my fingers are crooked.....


~I believe in cranking the music up LOUD as I drive to and from work on almost empty freeways!

~I believe that my Lord and Savior has blessed me beyond measure with my family and the life He has seen fit to give me!

~I believe in arm parties!


~I believe in naps, but feel so guilty afterwards, I hardly ever take them!

~I believe that The Host was a pretty fantastic movie...and gosh darn it if it didn't make me cry even though I knew what was coming! If you like chick flicks this one is a must see!

~Though I do believe the book was better....but if you know me, that will hardly be a surprising thought! 

.....and last but not least I believe that my jump shots need some serious work! ;-)

8 comments:

  1. Oh, yay! Happy to know you enjoyed The Host. Looking forward to seeing that on DVD.

    Nail polish is awesome - mine need to be re-painted. :)

    Love this idea - cannot speak for Kellie but I'm glad you "stole" it KatySue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Love this, Katysue, and so flattered that everyone likes these disconnected Believin' posts! :D Oh and gral, I'm SO not able to get jumping pictures either!! I'm either afraid I'll hurt myself or I'm really just NOT talented that way! :D OH and by the way...what exactly is an arm party?? I love bracelets to no end...but have never heard of arm parties! *blush*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know I'm not the only one who fails at jumping pics!
      An arm party is wearing more then one bracelet at a time, it's a pretty new term (or maybe it's not.....) but I just heard it for the first time earlier this year! =)

      Delete
  3. KATY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot how to make the maple tea!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! I remember drinking it way way way back when... Gezzz like 4 years ago... PLEASE get the recipe to me.. Love you!!Oh and THANK YOU!!! Must not for get my manners! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, where are you living where you're getting 80 degree weather? I would love that! It's been cold and rainy in Kansas City almost all April. Sigh...

    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maury County in southern area of middle TN, it's back to more normal spring like temps now, in the mid 60's to 70's! Well, what I always thought of as spring temps, back in my old haunt of Bend Oregon they are getting snow! So glad I'm here!

      Delete
  5. This is amazing. A very sweet idea that I may have to steal myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Sweet tea is amazing, indeed :) I like your "cup". Reading is so powerful and such a transporter...I can't imagine a world without novels :) I would have a pet owl if I could. My cat reminds me of a fluffy owl, so that satisfies quite well :) Cute outfit! Haven't seen the Host yet...not sure if I want to, I think I kinda got Stephanie Meyered out with Twilight but maybe I will try it some time...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!