Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Welcome Spring!

Happy first day of spring everyone! I've heard tell that's it's snowy and below freezing in some other parts of these United States, but right here in my corner of  Tennessee it's a practically balmy 55 right now! 

So, I think I'll stop sighing over my weather and just enjoy the glorious day I've been blessed with.....yes, I am rolling my eyes at myself while I'm typing that! ;-)

I know, I know, the lighting is wonky, blame the time of day and my slowly breaking camera!

 I was soooo dizzy at this point,
does anyone else find it notoriously
difficult to get good spinning shots?

Sweater: JCPenny, Skirt: Made by me, Brown Flats: Target

Jewelry: Made by me



















I'll leave you with this.....

.....and the assurance that THIS BLOG in not exaggerating about the amazingness of this salted pretzel chocolate caramel bark.....

Does anyone else love circle skirts??

What was the weather like for you on the first day of spring?

4 comments:

  1. Love A-line skirts. :) They are so cute.

    And the color of your sweater is GORGEOUS, KatySue. For a while I painted my nails in that color every time they needed to be re-done. It's a cool color and is supposed to be Spring's "it" color. :)

    Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute, Katysue!! You always make me smile! And mmmmm...that picture of that chocolatey goodness is not good for my resolve to be avoiding sugar!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here on the Central Coast it's in the mid 60's, sunny skies, very blue ocean and lots of bird song as the sun came up! That chocolate pretzel thing looks amazing!
    Aunt Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!