Monday, March 4, 2013

Life Lately

I started this show a few months ago and may have watched 18 episodes in a week, then re-watched them when I got the rest of my family hooked! Who knew a show about a cattle ranch in Australia could be so addicting? Hulu and Netflix both have all 8 seasons available!

This stuff smells sooooo good! It makes me want warm weather even more. I guess if I can't have warm weather, at least I can smell like summer!

We finally finished season 4 of Doctor Who and even though it's gong to get me stoned by ardent 10 fans, I can't say I'm sad to see Tennet go, this last season was a wee bit over dramatic *ducks*to*avoid*rocks* 
Hopefully we get some rollicking and fun back in season 5!

It's after Valentines Day, so I can now eat these lovely little eggs of yumminess!

The family I nanny for is moving into their new house on Wednesday, so my commute will only be 35 minutes and not an over an hour, YEAH!!




8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of great things are happening in your life. That's amazing. I'll have to check out that show - I have hulu plus and netflix :)

    The Nautical Owl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... that show sounds like an interesting one, Katy! Thanks for the mention of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhhmm...I think I'll have to check out that show! Especially if it's family approved! Maybe it'll be something my fam can watch, too! I love finding out about new shows! :) And wow, with an hour commute, no wonder you're excited about your peeps moving closer!! I know I sure would be! And aaaah...yes. What with Valentines & Easter, chocolate is in WAY to much easy abundance! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would rate the show PG-13, we have let the kids watch some of the episodes, but there are some cringe worthy moments, dealing with more mature themes, you don't actually see anything, but you know what's happened!
      There was episode I watched half of and skipped all together as it was focused on how "lonely" the girls were.....I would avoid episode eight in season one!

      Delete
    2. Just found your reply, KatySue-friend! Thanks for that heads up! I always appreciate so much when people give me the rundownbefore hand! Speaking of Australian tv shows...did you ever watch the show Five Mile Creek from like twenty years ago? Another Austrailian and SO GOOD and definitely family friendly. It's one of our favorites! I think you'd like it if you haven't already seen it!

      Delete
  4. Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?

    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up
    losing many months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?


    Here is my webpage :: new york city tourist attractions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, the Doctor Who change. You can blame it on Moffat. As much as I like the new seires I miss the old ones where it was more light and fun. The new ones are good, just more serious and complex....8-P

    Welcome back! *Tackles* Glad to have you back, I've missed you.

    I've heard of that one show, haven't watched it though but I've heard it is good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like you, I am surprised I missed out on so many children's classics as a child. I always had my nose in a book, just none of the classics I guess.

    AYE! I did see Grimm!!! Did you?! I forgot you watch it as well!!! I was dying to squeal about it, but my brother hasn't seen it and would strangle me for spoilers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!