Monday, March 4, 2013

Life Lately

I started this show a few months ago and may have watched 18 episodes in a week, then re-watched them when I got the rest of my family hooked! Who knew a show about a cattle ranch in Australia could be so addicting? Hulu and Netflix both have all 8 seasons available!

This stuff smells sooooo good! It makes me want warm weather even more. I guess if I can't have warm weather, at least I can smell like summer!

We finally finished season 4 of Doctor Who and even though it's gong to get me stoned by ardent 10 fans, I can't say I'm sad to see Tennet go, this last season was a wee bit over dramatic *ducks*to*avoid*rocks* 
Hopefully we get some rollicking and fun back in season 5!

It's after Valentines Day, so I can now eat these lovely little eggs of yumminess!

The family I nanny for is moving into their new house on Wednesday, so my commute will only be 35 minutes and not an over an hour, YEAH!!