Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day Twenty-One

~Summer Time~

As you already know I went to visit my sister this week end, I had a fantastic time and Megan and Buggy got to come back and stay with us the rest of us for the week! Here are some pics from a great summer weekend!
 TinkerBell (my sisters cat) loves cereal milk, she stalked me until I let her drink some!

But Mom, I know I can fit two in there, see? ;-) 

Found this lovely little confection at World Market, haven't had it since Bend and may have bought two bars..... hey, the whole family loved it, I would have been in trouble had I not brought any back!

Their yard is full of these tiny little frogs, I hate to think of stepping on them, but you don't really notice the unless they're moving!

Selfies in the Starbucks line! 
Taken after an hour detour and before discovering all of the exits to the interstate I needed to get on were CLOSED and the crossing my fingers driving though downtown Birmingham!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, it looks like you had fun! The kitten and baby are so cute! So is the frog, but your sister's baby wins on the cuteness level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that Hannah-Bug is mighty cute!! ;) Notice the date and the fact that I'm not at your house.... And yet I am posting on your blog... From get this... MY HOUSE!! At the moment I have perfect internet! Exciting I know... Hoping and praying it lasts... I have like 30 blog ideas and ahellofa lot of facebook to catch up on! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!