Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day Seven

~In My Bag~


Ahem.....there is a reason I have such large purses, I carry around a lot of stuff....including but not limited too:
Checkbook
Wallet
Sunglasses case
Pen
Binky (my nieces)
Lego ( from my last nannying job!)
Bracelet
Fingernial clippers
Phone
Medical release (I need to fill it out for work)
Calander
Notepad
Keys
Two kinds of hand sanitizer
Gum
Two kinds of Starbursts
Flash light
Foldable hairbrush/mirror
Change purse
A pair of earrings 
Tilly the Tardis 
Tickets to Beauty and the beast!!!!!!!!

Sometimes a water bottle, a book, and even lunch get stuff in there too, but since the strap on my lovely, lovely big purse is broken I've had to downsize and I can really only fit what is pictured and nothing extra!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!