Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Life Lately and a Photo Challange

As you may have noticed my posting has been a bit hit and miss lately! Life has been crazy between moving , finding a job, getting new bills to support said job, loosing job, finding another job and now adjusting to having a job that has me out of the house for a total of 10-11 hours a day, there is almost 2 hours of drive time in there, so you could say I've been  a wee bit preoccupied and to top it all off I get to wear something akin to this 5 days a week.....
.....except my shirt is about 2 sizes to big, and covers my butt while reaching my elbows.....and apparently if I post pictures of myself wearing said uniform on the internet there will be pain and banishment involved.....though why they would think anyone would want to post pictures of themselves in this particular get up I'm not sure.....

Ahem, anyhoodle, enough complaining, I really am getting used to it and it's almost nice not to have to think about what to wear in the morning!

Hey, I just realized, I never told you guys, I got a job in a preschool!! I'm a floater for now, someone who covers breaks and basically just steps in wherever they are needed, but there are lots of assistant teacher positions opening up, so fingers crossed! I really enjoyed my first two weeks and while last week was all you can imagine a week with 20+ 3 years olds in a room meant for 14 could be, this week the class sizes should be normal again!

Saw this on Pinterest, to be honest it was the cherries that caught my eye, and decided to give it a go!  Hopefully it will inspire me to get back on a regular blogging schedule!

See you tomorrow with a photo of my breathtakingly beautiful handwriting! ;-)

Let me know if you decide to join in on the fun!

3 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed you get moved into a permanent position! You know I've been in a state of blog-sporadicness for over a year now-the awesome readers will always be there, no matter what,amiright?! XO Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never liked uniforms, at least not unless they look Army -ish. I have to wear one as well. I'd trade you 8-D I like your orange shirt. (Though you do have a point. It is nice not having to wake up and pick what to wear.)

    AWWW! A preschool!!!! That sounds like it might be fun, most of the time. Hopefully you will get the assistant teacher one, that sounds like fun as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. boy, you really are busy! Its tough when work requires you to drive 2 hrs. out of your day :/ Well, I do hope things will slow down. You need a vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!