Friday, June 28, 2013

Curiouser and Curiouser.....

.....it seems like all the blogs I follow are worried about the upcoming demise of Google friend connect, and I'm curious, where did all y'all here about it? I never got any notice the dire news just showed up in the blogishpere, did you get an official email or something? 

When I google the subject, I can still only find the news on other blogs, nothing that seems very official, can someone help a girl out and let me in on the secret source? 


4 comments:

  1. Hey Katysue! It took me awhile to figure out what was going on, too, mostly because I was confused about what Google Reader was. If you google Google Reader, and you get onto there, an announcement should pop up automatically. It took me until like five minutes ago to realize that I don't even use Google Reader, so it has no effect on me. :P I just use my Blogger feed. I guess a lot of others do use it, though...

    Anyway! Hopefully that helps.(;

    ~Vicki
    Decked Out in Ruffles

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I don't know where I "officially" saw the news, KatySue but can tell you it wasn't in an email. For me, I won't miss Reader since I never used it, it's just that I am going to miss my "dashboard" as I've heard that will be affected - and you get your updates on the dashboard via GFC. So, anyway... we'll see what comes on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the news on Bloglovin, but haven't seen much of anything from blogger about it. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah, I'm still waiting for that moment tomorrow when google is going to jump out and yell "April Fools!" at us or something. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!