Friday, June 14, 2013

A B C,easy as 1 2 3.....

I have seen this on a few blogs and finally decided to steal the idea for myself!
 Feel free to take this list and use it write your own ABC's, if you do leave me a comment with a link, I'd love to read yours!

Ambition: To do all for the glory of God!

Bad Habit: I am one of those people who choose the squeeze the toothpaste tube from the middle or *gasp* even the bottom instead of the top!

Celebrity Crush: I would have to pick this guy!
           .....He's hilarious and I've loved everything I've seen him in, plus he fangirls with the best of us about shows like Doctor Who!

Drink: Icy cold Dr. pepper. Though I have recently discovered Sonic (How did I not know about this place, they have cheese sticks, can you say heaven in a drive though?) and the vast array of flavors you can add to your beverage. I can say with perfect authority that the blue coconut and Dr. Pepper go splendidly together!

Education: Public schooled through 6th grade then home schooled through the rest of middle and high school and that's all!

Food: I happen to share Sam Gamgees affinity for potatoes, boil em, mash em, put em' in a stew....though I would add bake and fry to that illustrious list! =)

Guilty Pleasure: Rice Krispie Treats Cereal, a childhood favorite recently rediscovered at Wal-Mart!

Hometown: San Louis Opisbo California

Ice Cream:  Ben and Jerrys Cinnamon Bun Swirl, though I discovered a recipe for toasted marshmallow ice cream on Pinterest last year and that definitely gives the Ben and Jerry's a run for it's money....and then there is this salted caramel truffle at Krogers that I have been known to throw a little fit over when it's gone.....maybe it would be easier to just say, ice cream goooooooood!

Jonesing For: Some friends! It's been a little lonely down here in good ol' TN! My church seems to be in short supply of people my age who are single and my current profession of nanny doesn't exactly give me much a chance for friend making either, so I'm a little at at a loss here!

Kryptonite: Cheesy romantic comedies or books, add a quirky best friend with zany wardrobe and I am so going to watch it! You want to know who watches all of the made for TV badly acted and or filmed Hallmark movies? That's right, this girl does and is not ashamed to say it!!!

Look-a-like: *grumble*grumble* The few people I've been compared to have been Rosie O'Donnel and oh, you look just the fat girl from that show, you know the one..... =P

Movie: Penelope, Bride and Prejudice, Beauty and the Beast, The Anne of Green Gables movies, Lost in Austen, Labyrinth, just to name a few!

Nickname: KatySue or TayTay

Obsessions:  Different versions of Beauty and the Beast and accents of all kinds!

Perfume: Vanille by Molinard, it smells like creme brulee and I LOVE it!

Quirk: I rarely ever wears shoes, and if I talk to you for any length of time I will be cataloging your smell and quirks so I can remember you later, most likely with a nickname, rather then your real name!

Regret: Not appreciating the carefree-ness of my childhood more and I really should have applied myself better at school.....sorry Mom.....

Starbucks: Iced Grande Caramel Macciato

The Last Book You Read: The second book the the Beyonders series, Seeds of Rebellion. It's a good series, but you shouldn't become attached to any of the characters  I hear from my siblings that not many of them survive the third book.....

Unique Feature: Normal length torso, itty bitty hobbit legs! I appear of an average height when sitting down but when we stand up my 24" inseam catches up with me and I am now shorter then most everyone in the room! And my big hair, it's a bit of a love hate relationship, but I figure I'm not in bad company in the big hair arena!

 Vacation: Would love to go on them, but never had had the budget to travel much!

Wine: Ice, ice baby. Ice wine is my very favorite! They wait to harvest the grapes until after the first frost, then have to pick the grapes and press them before they thaw, something about the freezing develops the sugars in the grapes and turns the wine into the sweet nectar of the Gods! ;-)

X:-actly what am I supposed to write here? ;-)

Years: Just like the lovely gal I stole the idea for this post from, (thanks Kellie!) I have taken twenty six turns around the sun on this third rock from the sun!

Zen: A good book, sweet tea or coffee and a cool breeze!

10 comments:

  1. Love this, KatySue!

    Yay for Lost In Austen fans; that is one cute miniseries. And a kindred spirit: I watch ALL of the Hallmark Channel movies that come to DVD. Cannot seem to help myself. They are just that fun. ;)

    Nathan is HILARIOUS! His current ABC show rocks and I am holding my breath things go well for he and Kate in S5. (I read up on spoilers.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallmark movies come out as DVD's?! I will definitely have to look into that, I've missed so many in between working late and never remembering about being on central time now!

      Delete
  2. Yay!! This was truly a blast to read, KatySue!! Love all your answers and how your natural wit keeps coming through!! :)

    And girl?? Sonic drinks and their mozzarella sticks are basically my one weakness, sisteh! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm, I'm not sure if it's a good or a bad thing I've discovered Sonic, but it sure makes me happy either way! =)

      Delete
  3. I can't believe you've never had Sonic! I grew up on it. Hahaha. We have one like, two blocks down from where we live. It's awesome for midnight raids. :D

    Loved this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never lived in a town that had one, though I guess they built one back in Oregon just a little bit before we moved, so I didn't really discover it until we move to TN, but I'm sure happy I live near one now! =)

      Delete
  4. Hey, KatySue! I left you a comment on my book review post that I want to make sure you see! PLUS I forgot to add a link to where you can read chapter one on the post! So, if you want a teaser, you can go back to my post and click the Read Chapter One link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are 26?! I thought you were much younger than that! (This makes me happy though. You know how rare it is I meet someone my own age? Usually they are much younger and when they find out my age they get this disturbed looks on their faces. "Wait, you mean you are ten years older than me?") Anyways, hello fellow 26-year-old.
    (P.S. there now you know something classified about me. I'm 26, in a forever state of 24 until I meet a best friend. {Sherlock was 24 when he met Watson, so it seems like a good best friend age.})

    This was fun to read! That actor you like, wasn't he the fellow in Castle and Firefly? (I've seen part of Firefly but not much yet and I'm considering watching Castle if I can find it anywhere. I heard it is about an author who solves crimes. If that is true, it is bound to be cool!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!