Saturday, December 14, 2013

That Awkward Moment When.....

.....you accidentally press the water button on the fridge instead of the ice one.....oh and did I mention the fact that you were using your hands to catch the "ice"?  And this may or may not have happened multiple time before.....

.....you fail at remembering the childhood nickname you used as a security question.....um, yeah, can't recall, what did you all call me again for the first 20 years of my life??

.....you have to teach 28 two year olds to sing and dance to Jingle Bell Rock and only having two weeks to do so.....yeah, this is going to go swimmingly..... now if only you could remember the right words.....! =P

.....you are trying to decide if Hulu watching and sleeping can be considered hobbies, 'cause that might be the only thing you have the mental energy for most nights.....

.....those eHarmony commercials no longer inspire the same, like I'll ever resort to that, feelings they used to.....

Now, it's time for that awesome moment when.....

.....you get the see Frozen and it is every bit as fantastic as you'd hope.....though the fact the character you most identify with is a reindeer is a little less awesome..... ;-)

.....you realize that the peppermint mocha VIA is back at Starbucks!! Seriously, this stuff is amazing!

.....you realize that you really, really do love your job and the people you work with.....now if only that road construction that is making your 40 minute commute into an hour and half one would finish before the projected date of summer 2016.....

.....your family is finally decorating the tree tomorrow, Christmas is officially here!

.....you found the happy news that these crazy talented people.....
.....have an entire Christmas album now.....that you happen to be listening to as you write this post!

3 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! FINALLY YOU POSTED!! LoL... Ummm the question is why were you getting ice with your hand!?!?! You haven't started doing what the rest of them do with said ice have you!?!?!? And umm eharmoney... yeah you should try... you never know!! I LOVE SLEEPING!!! When I get to! ;) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relating to the raindeer....I don't think you're alone with that.

    You can teach those kids! I believe in you! (Remembering the words might help a liiiiiiittle bit....)

    I admire you for driving that long for work. I don't think I could ever do that. Not knowing I'd have to do it two times every work day....

    Hulu and sleeping should totally be hobbies.

    WELCOME BACK!!! I love your posts an always miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting post that I enjoyed reading. Glad you have Jesus in your life.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!