Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Starbucks Tuesday!


Linking up with Kelli today for Starbucks Tuesday!

I know, I know, the drink I am holding is obviously not from Starbucks or even a coffee shop at all. But the drink mix was found at a coffee shop and it is seriously the BEST hot chocolate EVER! 

My family will attest to my overly picky and lofty dreams of finding the perfect, not to sweet, spicy, smooth , not to thick and not to thin full of chocolaty flavor, hot chocolate, and my friends we have found it!!!!

It's a Mayan inspired blend, so has cinnamon, vanilla and almond flavor in there along with the chocolate and mixes up smooth, I hate drinking grainy bits! It's also pretty reasonably priced, definitely cheaper then going to a coffee shop every day.....
.....Yes, I may be having a cup every day.....
.....Hey, it's only 8oz..... 
.....Of course I have to top it with fresh whipped cream and a sprinkle of roasted cinnamon.....
.....Mmmmmm!

Here's a link to there website, be forewarned they kind of only sell huge containers of things!


Here is where we bought it (after we devoured the small container my Mom got for Christmas!) It was  a little cheaper and we got free shipping!