Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Starbucks Tuesday!


Linking up with Kelli today for Starbucks Tuesday!

I know, I know, the drink I am holding is obviously not from Starbucks or even a coffee shop at all. But the drink mix was found at a coffee shop and it is seriously the BEST hot chocolate EVER! 

My family will attest to my overly picky and lofty dreams of finding the perfect, not to sweet, spicy, smooth , not to thick and not to thin full of chocolaty flavor, hot chocolate, and my friends we have found it!!!!

It's a Mayan inspired blend, so has cinnamon, vanilla and almond flavor in there along with the chocolate and mixes up smooth, I hate drinking grainy bits! It's also pretty reasonably priced, definitely cheaper then going to a coffee shop every day.....
.....Yes, I may be having a cup every day.....
.....Hey, it's only 8oz..... 
.....Of course I have to top it with fresh whipped cream and a sprinkle of roasted cinnamon.....
.....Mmmmmm!

Here's a link to there website, be forewarned they kind of only sell huge containers of things!


Here is where we bought it (after we devoured the small container my Mom got for Christmas!) It was  a little cheaper and we got free shipping!




6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! KatySue, that looks AMAZING!!! I seriously really want to try that; I really just LOVE hot cocoa!! My sister bought me a small sample packed of a peppermint cocoa from an import store last year and oh-my-goodness, it was the best!! So sad that it was only about 1.5 cups worth. :( Oh oh gral, home-made drinks are TOTALLY welcome at the Link-ups!! As long as it goes down the throat in some kind of liquid form, anythings welcome on Starbucks Tuesday!! Glad you got your card in the mail - I'm sorry it was later than I'd expected. Christmas and all that. :)Oh and you look super cute in your picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if I mentioned it yet or not, but I tried your reccomended Eggnog Chai Latte and it was out of this world delicious! I had to grab another one on the fly when I did last minute Christmas shopping ON Christmas eve! haha It was a life saver though and gave me a little extra energy. ;) Thanks for suggesting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love hot chocolate but not the watery kind. Now I've an urge to dash down to your house and have a cup with you. (I've a friend who loves hot drinks so whenever I am over there we will make one - usually Chi - and watch a movie. Perfect way to pass a winter's day.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pic dear sister of mine... :) Hope to be enjoying a cup of that hot cocoa with you someday soon???? Hummm one can have hot chocolate in summer right? Or maybeit will be a glass of sweet tea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did you think of said, famous musical?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum yum xx

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!