Friday, January 14, 2011

♥These are a few of my favorite things ♥

I've been meaning and meaning to start doing a weekly post of some of my favorite things, but obviously as this is my first one I haven't! I'll try to make this a regular feature and as I love so may things it shouldn't be hard! ♥ (Obviously someone figured out how to make the little ♥ *grin*)

Convertible Basics Bag
A brown leather bag(or leather like bag at these prices) cross body bag that can also become a back pack or an over the shoulder bag! And it's on sale? I may be adding this to my collection very soon! =)

This has got to be the best oatmeal ever! I made some for the little girl I nanny and tasted it to make sure it wasn't too hot.....then may have proceeded to eat the other two pouches in the box.....or maybe I restrained myself.....or maybe I ate them both.....I'll leave it to you to decide!

These boots from Amazon. I've had the same Wal-Mart pair of boys snow boots for at least 4 or 5 years. I'm pretty sure it's time for an upgrade!


This Cardigan form Cold Water Creek. It's on a really good sale and I'm thinking it would be a good fit for recreating this outfit!

Yes, more food! Food will be a regular participant in these posts as I am a big fan! As a chai fanatic I have been searching high and low for the perfect blend of spicy-milky-teay goodness. I have finally found the PERFECT cup of chai, hot or cold! (Hmm, blogger does not like the word chai!) I put off trying the wet mix(Boy that sounds yucky doesn't it? Wet mix, no wonder I hesitated to try it!) I finally tried the dry mix and it was okay, but tasted of dry milk which was off putting.

Then I saw the three pack of the wet mix at Costco and decided to go ahead and try it. Boy, am I happy we did! I've got my Mom and sister both hooked on it too, though I'm pretty sure I am responsible for the lions share of consumption! If you are a fellow chai fan and can get your hands on this mix, you will not be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. I love the purse too and I know about the oatmeal it is delicious. Being in Florida I dont' need the boots LOL although it has been cold.
    Tonya.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!