Sunday, October 13, 2013

Home Sweet Home

This weekend I was supposed to be down in Alabama with my sis, but my car decided to strand along the interstate, at night. I have never felt quite so alone or so VERY thankful for cell phones in my entire life!

 Luckily I was within 50 miles of home so my parents could come and get me, instead of the middle of nowhere Alabama! Hopefully the third time is a charm with car fixes, and this will be the last time those poor mechanics have to see my car for awhile!

Shirt: JcPenny, Skirt: JcPenny


Bracelets: Old Navy and Dress barn, Earrings: made by me, Necklace: Kohls

Shoes: Target


3 comments:

  1. Hey!!! I coined the phrase "nowhere Alabama" you should give credit! bahahahah... Love the skirt as always.. oh wait DID it rain!?!?! You know when you are I wear a maxi skirt it ALWAYS rains... :p I hope you can come down again... And I hope your car gets fixed and stays fixed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your car! But glad you weren't stuck in the middle of onwjere adn that your parents were able to come and get your!
    That skirt is so pretty! I love the bright colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, did you cut your hair?? I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!