Monday, September 27, 2010

Etsy Favorites

I love Etsy! I not only buy from Esty, they have also helped me start up my own small business. Very small at this point, but check it out anyway!  *~Sparkles~* Okay, shameless self promotion over with!

~These are a few of my favorite things~

What I want to be, but sadly am not. The most you could call me is a west coast trotter. I've been to CA, ID, OR and WA and th-th-th-that's all folks!

I love these colors together, hmm I have been inspired by this color scheme.....details pending!

This is my stalking piece. I go and make sure it's still there everyday! Deep breath, I just have to wait until I get paid for house sitting.....
Check out the rest of this awesome shop, I love the look of silhouettes!

I have the dress, I have found the head piece, now all I need is the groom!! *sigh*

I have been crushing on this one since last year....OMG did I just say I've been crushing on something? ;-)

I bow down to this shops awesome cherry earring skills. I have nothing on them!

This one is already sold, so sad!

How could I not love this one? Though rather then buying it, I have an strong desire to make one. Even though it will end up costing me more money then just buying it. I can't seem to shake the feeling of needing to do this one on my own! Has anyone else ever felt that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!