Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

I'm linking up over at The Pleated Poppy today!
pleated poppy

Does anyone else say Wed-nes-day? I'm not entirely sure why I say it like that, but I do, only in my head of course.....well....almost always in my head..... sometimes it slips out.... ;-) 

Apparently there is some sort of argument going on between my camera and this shirt, they refused to get along so this is the only decent picture I could get! Maybe my camera just doesn't like tiny stripes and bat wing sleeves.....
 Shirt: JcPenny, Skirt: Kohls, Boots: Naturalizer

Kohls contacted me and wants to offer my readers a special 10% discount through December 23! Just enter TENBLOG at checkout to receive the discount, cool huh? =)

Earrings and Necklace: Fred Meyer, Bracelets: Dress Barn

I once saw this pose in a picture and have tried to copy it many times since and this, sad enough to say, is my best attempt yet! =P